Welcome to SFYAL's Youth Basketball's home on the web!
For the 2014-2015 season there are approximately 1,350 girls and boys participating in our programs. We pride ourselves on creating an enjoyable experience for all youths by developing sportsmanship, integrity, and a solid foundation on the rules of the basketball game. This is all built on our motto of Together We are One.
2014-2015 Weekend of December 12- Rec Leagues
If Week One wasn't exciting enough, this past weekend had many exciting games throughout ALL divisions. The Mystics in the senior girls division had one of the most exciting games in Week 2. They were playing sound defense and moving the ball around like a team that has been playing together for years.
This week will be the third and final one before the holiday break. If you get a chance, come out and watch some really good basketball. The schedules are posted on the site under the Team Information section.
Great job by all the players, coaches and parents.
Please remember the following gym and parking rules for our spectators and players. These need to be strictly adhered to:
1) No outside basketballs allowed. Only league distributed basketballs can be used on the courts
2) No food or drink is allowed to be brought in.
3) No sitting allowed on bleachers that are stowed away. This mainly applies to the Rec games at the 7th grade center.
1) Only park in designated spots. If the parking lot is full at the 7th grade center, there is parking behind the building
2) Do not park in handicapped spots unless you have a handicap tag
3) Do not park in Fire Zones.
Please be aware that the local police department will be patrolling the area and tickets will be given out for violations. We are guests of the Spring-ford School District.
Featured League Sponsor
Note: keep in mind that no refunds will be issued after October 1. After October 1 no registration fee refunds will be issued. Additionally, all registration fees will need to be submitted via credit/debit card - no personal checks.