Welcome to SFYAL's Youth Basketball's home on the web!
For the 2013-2014 season there are approximately 1,350 girls and boys participating in our programs. We pride ourselves on creating an enjoyable experience for all youths by developing sportsmanship, integrity, and a solid foundation on the rules of the basketball game. This is all built on our motto of Together We are One.
Summer Basketball Camps
As we move into the offseason, select basketball camps will be posted to the website. Please click on the link below or visit the 2014 Basketball Camps section of the website for more information.
Spring-Ford Youth Athletic League's and Senior Nights with the High School Teams
Pictures will be posted as it was a great time by all. Thanks for supporting the teams!
Please remember the following gym and parking rules for our spectators and players. These need to be strictly adhered to:
1) No outside basketballs allowed. Only league distributed basketballs can be used on the courts
2) No food or drink is allowed to be brought in.
3) No sitting allowed on bleachers that are stowed away. This mainly applies to the Rec games at the 7th grade center.
1) Only park in designated spots. If the parking lot is full at the 7th grade center, there is parking behind the building
2) Do not park in handicapped spots unless you have a handicap tag
3) Do not park in Fire Zones.
Please be aware that the local police department will be patrolling the area and tickets will be given out for violations. We are guests of the Spring-ford School District.
Note: keep in mind that no refunds will be issued after October 1. After October 1 no registration fee refunds will be issued. Additionally, all registration fees will need to be submitted via credit/debit card - no personal checks.