The Board would like to let you know about some summer basketball opportunities for our kids.
The Spring-Ford Boys and Girls High School Basketball Teams will once again be conducting their clinics from June 19-22 (M-Th). The sign up flyers are attached to this email. These clinics produce great memories for the kids year in and year out and not only allow the kids an opportunity to learn basketball skills, but create lasting relationships with the players on the High School teams. In addition to these clinics, attached is some additional information for other local camps/clinics including those offered by our League partner, Coach Bob Koch.
Currently, individual sign ups are underway for the 2017 SFBB Outdoor Summer Basketball League held at Limerick Park (aka Manderach Park) for ages 8-17. (Flyer attached).
Returning this year at Upper Providence Township Basketball Courts (behind the Police Station on Black Rock Road) is 3 v 3 Backyard Hoops, an Instructional 3 v 3 league run by Spring Ford Boys High School Coach, Chris Talley. This is for both boys and girls currently in grades 1-6. See attached flyer.
Coach Sharr's Hoop Academy: Male and Female in grades 2-12 and College level. Focus on shooting, ball handling, post play, individula moves and Court IQ. Call 610-659-HOOP(4667) or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tri-County League: Team and individual registration is now open for the Tri-County Summer Basketball League. Registration closes on May 31 and league play begins on June 20. The League is for boys and girls for the following divisions - Grades 3/4, Grade 5/6, Grades 7/8, High School and an 18 & over division. For more information please go to www.hoffhoops.com or use the following link: http://www.hoff-hoops.com/tri-county-league to register on line. Hoff Hoops and Monstars AAU are proud sponsors of our League.
Hopefully your child can take advantage of these opportunities or just continue to play the game of basketball to improve as players and more importantly, enjoy playing the game.
1. Spring-Ford Boys High School Camp June 19-22 (see attached flyer below)
2. Spring-Ford Girls High School Camp Jun 19-22 (see attached flyer below)
3. Coach Bob Koch's Summer Academy & Coach Bob Koch's Chooting Clinic at the Hill School. Please go to www.BobKochHoops.com (proud SFYB Partner)
4. Every Level Basketball Camp with Dennis Stanton. Please go to www.EveryLevelBasketball.com (offering $15.00 discount to SFYB players - see attached flyer below) (Proud SFYB Partner)
6. Ursinus Men's Basketball Elite Summer Clinics & Skills Workouts (flyer coming soon)
7. The 3 v 3 Backyard Hoops (grades 1-6, both boys & girls) (see attached flyer below)
8. SFBB Outdoor League (Manderach Park) - (flyer attached)
9. Hoop Group Skills Camp (Discount for SFYAL Players - see below)
Full-Week Camp: $50 off
Father/Son or Parent/Daughter Weekend: $50 off
Weekend Camps: $30 off
In order to receive these discounted rates, the parents will need to call 434-429-0425 or 440-417-2508 and register over the phone using the SFYB Program Rate.
10. Gwynedd Mercy 2017 Boys Basketball Camp $99 Special! (flyer coming soon)
11. Gwynedd Mercy 2017 Girls Basketball Camp (flyer coming soon)
12. Coach Sharr's Hoops Academy. 610-659-HOOP(4667) or email@example.com
http://files.LeagueAthletics.com/Images/Club/12899/2017 Boys SF Camp.pdf
http://files.LeagueAthletics.com/Images/Club/12899/2017 Every Level Basketball Camps.pdf
http://files.LeagueAthletics.com/Images/Club/12899/2017 Manderach Outdoor League.pdf
http://files.LeagueAthletics.com/Images/Club/12899/2017 Girls SF Camp.pdf
http://files.LeagueAthletics.com/Images/Club/12899/2017 3v3 Skills-League Information.pdf
Note: all of these league/camps are independent of Spring-Ford Youth Basketball. Therefore all questions regarding these camps should be direct to the contact information on the camp brochures.
Thanks everyone and keep shooting! Have a great summer.
Spring-Ford Youth Basketball